- Show your university ID card or library card to the lab technician; otherwise, you will not be permitted to use the computers during the free hours.
- You are responsible for the computer you use from the time you turn it on until you finish your work.
- You are liable for any tampering or damage to the computer during your work with this computer.
- Close the lab door when you enter or exit.
- Observe the free hour’s schedule.
- Keep the lab and your worktable clean and tidy.
- Before leaving the lab, return the chair you used to its proper place.
Due to the sensitive nature of the hardware, please observe the following:
- Smoking is not permitted inside the lab.
- Foods and soft drinks are not permitted inside the lab.
- Playing games is not permitted.
- Entering obscene websites is not permitted.
- Violators will be liable to disciplinary action as stipulated by Philadelphia University disciplinary action regulations.
Windows 20000 Professional, Windows 98
MS Office 2000 English
Antivirus Security Software:
Win Boost 2003
WinZip 8.1, Winrar 3.1
Norton Ghost 2003
Visual Studio 6.0, Turbo C++, Oracle 8i, Developer 6i, Prolog, Pascal, Borland C++, Visual J++, Java Builder 3
Macromedia Flash MX, Macromedia Dream Wavers 4.0, Macromedia Director 8.0